Interested in joining our team of Safe Zones Educators?
We are looking for WashU students who are:
- Interested in LGBTQIA issues;
- Enthusiastic about creating a safer community for people of all gender identities and sexual orientations;
- Willing to commit time and energy to make Safe Zones even more effective as a peer education group;
- Open-minded and ready to learn more about “the acronym” (LGBTQIA) and related issues;
- Excited about having the opportunity to facilitate workshops; and
- Ready to hang out with a great group of educators!
Next Steps to Being an Educator:
- Fill out the SafeZones Application.
- Email your completed application to email@example.com.
- Complete a short informal interview (we will contact you with details).
- Attend New Educator Training.
Upcoming Training dates: