Interested in joining our team of SafeZones Facilitators?
- Find the application URL here when applications open.
- Check out our FAQ for answers to many common questions. Email email@example.com with any other questions you have!
We are looking for WashU undergraduate students who are:
- Interested in LGBTQIA* issues;
- Enthusiastic about creating a safer community for people of all gender identities and sexual orientations;
- Willing to commit time and energy to make SafeZones even more effective as a peer facilitation group;
- Open-minded and ready to learn more about “the acronym” (LGBTQIA*) and related issues;
- Excited about having the opportunity to facilitate workshops; and
- Ready to hang out with a great group of facilitators!